- Buy-Sell Alert with Target and Stoploss
- No need to monitor individual script.
- Compatible with MCX, NSE-Cash, NSE- Futures, Forex.
- Sound Alert and Popup on new signals.
- Suited for all timeframes.
- Indicates values for Entry Price, Target-1, Target-2, Stop Loss, Live P&L in points, Symbol Name & Current Market Price.
- Buy Signal: Active BUY entry will be highlight with GREEN color.
- Sell Signal: Active SELL entry will be highlight with RED color.
Money Plus Day Screener is specially designed for Intraday users to scan the MarketWatch completely and to get High Intraday Profits.
Indicators have all levels shown in the simple charting preview. You just need to follow the given levels.
- Entry Point (Buy/Sell Level),
- Target 1 Level,
- Target 2 Level and
- Stop Loss Level
- Other Multiple Indicators on a Chart
This indicator is a combination of Multiple Indicators. So it gives the better performance.
- Buy-Sell with Target & SL- A combination of multiple indicators.
- TrendCharts Multi Info- For Trend of Current Price Action.
- TrendCharts Price- For Price Trend Bar in multiple Timeframes.
- Open your “Meta Trader 4”
- Open any new Chart Window-
- “File” > “New Chart” > Click on any Chart
- Right Click on Chart > “Template” > “Day Scanner”
- Wait 20-30 second (No Click anywhere) > Scanner window will open
Once your Dashboard Scanner is opened, it will automatically give pop-up alerts on any new signal generated on any script of the scanner.
Pop-up alert will show like given in the image below. It will automatically come on the screen and give an alert sound.
Once any new Alert generated, just click on that script on the scanner and you will get a new chart window of that script. New Charts window name “Day Screener Indicator“. It will show you Buy-Sell Level with Targets and Stop Loss. It will also give multiple confirmation of new signal.
In “Day Screener Indicator.”, you just need to follow the given levels.
But few things need to keep in mind while entering.
Do Not take entry in GAP UP or GAP DOWN Condition. Wait for next signal.
Do Not take entry while Trend is Weak. Wait for Strong Trend.
Do Not take entry if signal is old. Wait for new one.