Abbreviation used at Order Placing
- NRML- Carry forward (Delivery).
- MIS- Margin Intraday.
- CO- Intraday orders with a Compulsory Stop Loss.
- BO- Intraday orders with a Target & Stop Loss.
- Day- Order valid in Intraday
- IOC- Execute Immediately or Cancel
- GTD- Order keep until canceled by investor or executed or Specified Date
- GTC- Order keep until canceled by investor or executed
- Market- Executed Immediately at Current Market Prices
- Limit- Specified Price or Better
- SL- Stoploss at Specified Price
- SL-M- Stoploss at Market Price
Brokerage for Demat Clients
Rs.10 per Lac in Intraday, Cash & Future
Rs.20 per Lac in Delivery
Rs.20 per Lot in Option
*All Brokerage adjustable as per Client Turnover
Margin Fund for Trade
- 30 times in Cash
- 20 times in Future
- 20 times in MCX