AMI Premium AFLs
Intraday & Positional
For Nifty & Bank Nifty
- Lintra V3 : Trend following system based on Linear regression-based volatility channel
- vlintra V4: Positional-Trend following system based on Linear regression-based volatility channel with VWAP as a trade filter.
- vlintra V4: Positional – Adaptive Long/Short Trading System. Trend following system based on vWAP+Linear regression-based volatility channel
- vlintra V5: Positional – Adaptive Long/Short Trading System. Trend following system based on vWAP+Linear regression-based volatility adaptive channel
- Vlintra Ultimate: Portfolio level high beta scrips (30-50 symbols) 3min Intraday Trading System (Short Only)
- Quick Flip : Positional- Nifty Futures and USDINR Futures, Nifty ATM trading system
- t-Lintra v5 – Twap Based Bank Nifty Futures Positional Trading System.
Ami Data + Lintra AFLs
Volume Profile/ Market Profile
- Point of Control (POC) – The price level for the time period with the highest traded volume.
- Profile High – The highest reached price level during the specified time period.
- Profile Low – The lowest reached price level during the specified time period.
- Value Area (VA) – The range of price levels in which a specified percentage of all volume was traded during the time period.
- Value Area High (VAH) – The highest price level within the value area.
- Value Area Low (VAL) – The lowest price level within the value area.
- Time frame 1m, 5m, 7m, & 10m
Ami Volume Profile
Alpha Volume Profile
- 1m, 5m and 7m time frame is suitable for that
- Calls short-term activity day time frame activity.
- Calls longer-term activity other time frame activity.
- If a trend is going to continue, value has to trade up to the top of a move or down to the bottom
- Value has to trade above the unfair high or below the unfair low.
- Volume in the top three or four ticks is more or less than volume in the bottom three or four ticks.
- If the volume is increasing or decreasing over time
Ami Alpha Volume Profile
Harmonic Price Pattern
- Based on Fibonacci Retracement, extensions and geometric structure.
- Fractal trading strategy
- Head and Shoulder price pattern strategy
- Automatic Detection of
- Gartly Pattern
- Bat Pattern
- Demand & Supply
- It is visualization tool to understand the high Activity Zone and Low activity zone
- Demand and supply measures the confidence of the traders in the markets
- Every time frame support
Ami Harmonic Price Pattern + Demand & Supply
Target SL With Buy Sell
- Supportive Time Frame 1M, 5M, 7M, 10M and 15M
- It use Meta Candle & Swing Strategy
- Good Results
- Price Rs. 500 Life Time
Ami Target SL With Buy Sell
Advance Trend Line
in Live Market with TrendCharts strategy
- Identifying trends is important
- Trendline is a line connecting two or more lows or two or more highs, with the lines projected out into the future
- Higher highs and higher lows indicate an uptrend, whereas lower highs and lower lows mean a downtrend.
- We should only look to buy at bullish support lines and sell at bearish resistance lines
- Easy to understand
- Supportive all time frame
Ami Advance Trend Line
- A Supertrend is a trend following indicator similar to moving averages
- It is a very simple indicator and is constructed with the help of just two parameters- period and multiplier.
- Parameters are 10 for Average True Range (ATR) and 3 for its multiplier.
- Supportive Time Frame Intraday 1M to 20M
- Easy to Understand
- The buy-sell signal can easily be identified when the indicator flips over the closing price.
- A buy signal is generated when the Supertrend closes below the price and the color changes to green vice Versa