- Buy-Sell Alert with Targets and Stop loss.
- Compatible with MCX, NSE-Cash, NSE- Futures, Forex.
- Chart will open in a Single Click on Script.
- No need to monitor individual scripts.
- Sound Alert and Popup on new signals.
- Entry Point (Buy-Sell Level)
- Stop Loss Level (20% Chance)
- Target 01 Level. (80% Accuracy)
- Target 02 Level. (65% Accuracy)
Step 01- Open Chart
- Open your “Meta Trader 4“
- Open any new Chart Window-
- “File” > “New Chart” > Click on any Chart
Step 02- Open Scanner
- Right Click on Chart > “Template” > “Dashboard Scanner“
- Wait 20-30 second (No Click anywhere) > Scanner window will open
Once your Dashboard Scanner is opened, it will automatically give pop-up alerts on any new signal generated on any script of the scanner.
Pop-up alert will show like given in the image below. It will automatically come on the screen and give an alert sound.
Once any new Alert generated, just click on that script on the scanner and you will get a new chart window of that script. New Charts window name “ASI”. It will show you Buy-Sell Level with Targets and Stop Loss. It will also give multiple confirmations of a new signal.
Do Not take entry in GAP UP or GAP DOWN Condition.
Wait for next signal.
Do Not take entry if the signal is old.
Wait for a new signal.
Do Not take entry until all trends are not in the same Direction. Wait for a Perfect Position where all trends in favorable condition.
Do Not take entry while Trend is Weak. Wait for Strong Trend.
- Open Dashboard Scanner
- Right Click on Dashboard Scanner Chart-
- “Right Click” on Scanner > “Indicator List“
- Select Advance Profit Scanner–
- Double Click on “Advance Profit Scanner” > Click on “Inputs“
- Make required changes > Click on “OK” > Click on “Close“
- Wait 20-30 second (Do not Click anywhere) > Scanner window will open with New Settings
- For Enabling “Value” for making changes, you have to double click on specified Value.
- i.e. If you want to change in Refresh Time Interval (sec) you need to double click on “1”.
- Starting Symbol Number in Watchlist-The number in the watchlist from Scanner pick the script
- Maximum symbols on Charts- Number of Script, view on Chart
- Short Symbols Alphabetically- Simply True or False (as you want)
- When New Signal Triggered- Simply True or False (as you want)
- When TP# 1 Hit- Simply True or False (as you want)
- When TP# 2 Hit- Simply True or False (as you want)
- When SL Hit- Simply True or False (as you want)
and more alerts- Simply True or False (as you want)
If something wrong happened, Click on “Rest”
Make required changes & Click on “OK” and then “Close“.
Your Scanner will Open with New Settings