Open Market Watch in MT4
- Go to “View” > “Market Watch”
- or Press Ctrl + M
Hide All The Scripts
- Right Click on Market Watch window (anywhere)
- Click on “Hide All”
- All available scripts will Hide and the Market Watch window will Blank.
If there are still some scripts available
- Close All Chart window open in MT4.
- After Closing all Charts, It appears like given Image
- Close MT4 and Reopen MT4. Then,
- Follow Step 02 again
Chose Scripts as per Choice
- Right Click on Market Watch window (anywhere) and Click on “Symbols”
- or Press Ctrl + U
- or “View” > “Symbols”
For Showing the Script or Segment in Market Watch-
Click on a particular Script or Segment and then Click on the “Show” button.
- “Scripts” refer like Nifty or Adanient.
- “Segments” refer like NSE Cash or MCX.
Now, It appears on Market Watch.
- All scripts that appear on the Market watch will show in Golden Color
- All Hide scripts will show in Silver Color.
For Delete the Script or Segment in Market Watch-
- Click on a particular Script or Segment and then Click on the “Hide” button.
Now, It will disappear from the “Market Watch” and shows in “Symbols” in Silver Color.
Save Your Market Watch
After Making your Market Watch
- Right-Click on Market Watch > Sets > Save As…
- Give Name to Market Watch and Save
Re-open Saved Market Watch
- Right-Click on Market Watch > Sets > Click on the Name (Already saved by you).
Change Scripts Order (Up/Down)
- Simply Lift click on that Script in “Market Watch” and Drag it Up Side or Down Side and leave.
Hide / Show Bid / Ask Price
- Right-Click on Market Watch > Untick Auto Arrange.
- Resize the position of Bid / Ask / Symbols.
Hide / Show High/Low and Time
- Right-Click on Market Watch > Tick or Untick
High/Low and Time.
This Market Watch also work on Scanners.